Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Word from Wade...

I've just spent the last 2 days in Indianapolis attending the National Preaching Summit.  I LOVE the Preaching Summit.  It is a great time hanging out with some good friends who are also preachers.  It's become an annual tradition for myself and Darrel Land, Matthew Sullivan, Michael Luke, Bryan Sanders, and Ryan Heathco.  Plus this year my dad was able to join us!  I also come away from the preaching summit with a renewed passion to preach.  I want to be the best communicator I can be for the Lord.  Can't wait for next year!! 

I wore short sleeves and sunglasses outside today.  It was NICE!!! 

I'm very excited about the church plant in French Lick.  Granted there are a lot of obstacles to overcome, but I know this is an opportunity that God has given me to do something I've always wanted to do.  I'm really enjoying getting to know the people there and building relationships.  Great things are on the way!! 

I'll be doing some traveling and speaking in the coming weeks.  Next weekend I speak at the GAP Fest in Hilliard, Ohio.  I'm looking forward to being on that program and encouraging guys to preach.  Then I also have a revival coming up the last week of March in Hollybrook, Virginia.  Looking forward to being with Jim Conley (a former professor of mine) and his church. 

Busy times... but life is GOOD.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment